Copyright & Trademarks
The design, text, graphics of the Site, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are protected by copyright. Permission is granted to copy electronically and to print in hard copy portions of the Site for the sole purpose of using the Site as an information resource (or for ordering goods or services and using the Site as a shopping resource). Any use of copyrighted materials on the Site - including reproduction for purposes other than as allowed above, modification, distribution, or reproduction - without the prior written permission of CMBeaute.com, is strictly prohibited.
The Site, CMBeaute.com, the CMBeaute.com logo and tag are trademarks of 3B International LLC. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
The Site may now or in the future permit the submission of content such as comments and product reviews (“User Content”) by you and other users and the hosting, sharing and/or publishing of such User Content. You agree and acknowledge that without regard to whether such content is published, CMBeaute.com does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any such submissions. You shall be solely responsible for any content you submit and the consequences of posting or publishing them. Any material, information or idea you submit or post on the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. CMBeaute.com may share or otherwise use your submission for any purpose whatsoever without your consent.
Acceptable Use Policy
With respect to any User Content you submit, you agree you will not: (i) submit any content that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to any third party intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, including any privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner of such rights to post such content and to grant CMBeaute.com all of the license rights and other rights granted herein; (ii) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (iii) use the Site to harm minors in any way; (iv) impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, a representative of CMBeaute.com, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (v) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through the Site; (vi) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation; (vii) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that contains computer viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (viii) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law; and (ix) collect or store personal data about other users.
You will not use the Site or any of the information contained on the Site in any way that is unlawful or harms CMBeaute.com or any user of CMBeaute.com. You may not use the Site in any manner that could overburden, or impair any website owned or operated by CMBeaute.com (or the networks or systems connected to any such websites). You may not use any device, software or instrumentality to interfere with the proper working of the Site or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site. You shall not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. CMBeaute.com reserves the right to investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who have participated in such violations. The receipt of an order number or an email order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. CMBeaute.com reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or to refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order. Prices and availability of products on the Site are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected when discovered, and CMBeaute.com reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions (including after an order has been submitted). Certain orders constitute improper use of the Site and CMBeaute.com Rewards . CMBeaute.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Your account, including CMBeaute.com Rewards, may also be restricted or terminated for any reason, at CMBeaute.com 's sole discretion.
Links to Other Websites
CMBeaute.com makes no claim or representation, and accepts no responsibility, regarding the quality, nature, or reliability of the sites accessible by hyperlinks from the Site, or websites linking to the Site.
Notice to California Residents
California Proposition 65 requires that special warnings be provided when products contain chemicals known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm if the use of those products may cause exposure to those chemicals above specific limits. These warnings relate to some but not all tools, lead crystal glassware, ceramic tableware, tiffany style lamps, and electrical cords. Please call us prior to ordering if you have any questions regarding the safety of these products.
With respect to all communications you make to CMBeaute.com, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (i) you shall have no right to confidentiality in your communications and CMBeaute.com shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (ii) CMBeaute.com shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (iii) CMBeaute.com shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
Warranties and Disclaimers
CMBeaute.com intends for the information and data contained in the Site or provided via other channels, including but not limited to phone and email, to be accurate and reliable, however, since the information and data have been compiled from a variety of sources, it is provided 'AS IS.' You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. CMBeaute.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS,EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL CMBeaute.com OR ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DISTRIBUTORS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR VIA OTHER CHANNELS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PHONE AND EMAIL, BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, INCLUDING USER CONTENT, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF CMBeaute.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Site or other channels. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Limited Time To Bring Your Claim
You and CMBeaute.com agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Site or any information contained therein must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
CMBeaute.com Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions (the "Terms") apply to any CMBeaute.com electronic gift certificate originally purchased by you or someone on your behalf (the "gift certificate") through the CMBeaute.com website. Gift certificates are issued by Cmbeaute LLC (referred to hereinafter as either "Cmbeaute", "we", "us" or "our"). By purchasing a gift certificate, accepting and retaining a gift certificate, or using a gift certificate, you agree to these Terms.
- Gift certificates are only valid in the United States of America and Canada. Void where prohibited.
- Gift certificates can only be redeemed through one of the CMBeaute.com websites.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates or gift cards
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except to the extent required by law.
- Use of the gift certificate is limited to the amount of funds held on the gift certificate. The full amount of each purchase, including taxes, will be deducted from the funds held on the gift certificate, up to the total funds available on the gift certificate. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable. If you make a purchase and there are insufficient funds held on the gift certificate to cover that purchase, you must pay the difference by a valid credit card or debit card. To the extent permitted by law, the original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
- The risk of loss and title for gift certificates pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the purchaser. We are not responsible for and will not replace lost or stolen gift certificates. Protect your gift certificate as if it were cash and safeguard the gift certificate from authorized use.
- Cmbeaute may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
- Cmbeaute reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time in its discretion. Such revised terms will be effective as to any gift certificates purchased after the date said revised Terms are posted to the Cmbeaute websites.
- Resale of a gift certificate or use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Your right to use the funds on the gift certificate is a limited right, subject to these Terms and applicable law. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors, in any offer and reserve the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors.
- If we suspect any fraud or misuse in connection with a gift certificate, we reserve the right in our discretion to suspend or terminate use of the gift certificate.
- The consideration paid for the gift certificate, including any unredeemed balances, is the property of the Cmbeaute.
- If any one or more of the covenants, agreements, provisions or terms of these Terms shall be for any reason whatsoever held invalid, then such covenants, agreements, provisions or terms shall be deemed severable from the remaining covenants, agreements, provisions or terms of these Terms shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms. These Terms sets forth the entire understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and all prior understandings, written or oral, are superseded by these Terms. All terms and conditions set forth herein are applicable to the extent permitted by law. Becoming An Advertiser with GetItNearMe™
We will ship out the merchandise within 3 business days of receiving the funds, some delays may occur based on orders and product and time availability. Free shipping is only for US (except PR, HI, AK). International shipping differs on each country. We will not be responsible for any custom charges, local duties or any other shipping, freight or handling charges.
Becoming An Advertiser with GetItNearMe™
Interested In Being an Advertiser?
Cmbeaute provides a unique media platform for brick and mortar retailers by granting them access to an audience of 9 million unique monthly visitors who share a common goal: they are looking to buy home furnishings! With 200+ specialty sites focusing primarily on furniture, Cmbeaute has become a popular online destination for consumers to conduct product research before making their purchases. Highly Targeted Ads – Your ads will appear only to consumers in your local area when they browse our sites for the product types and brands that you carry. With 77 product categories and over 1,200 brands to choose from, you can fine tune your ads to make sure you are attracting the right customers. Cost Effective Advertising – In addition to your ads being shown only to highly targeted customers who are near your retail stores and interested in buying furniture, our advantageous pricing vs. paid search and other media vehicles, built-in reporting feature, and the ability to set a monthly budget make obtaining a high return on your investment easy to manage. Please contact us with any questions you have. We are here to serve you. We guarantee your satisfaction. On most items, we offer a 7 day return policy. Please see our return policy for specific information.Thank you for your business
By Email: email@example.com 100 Bomont Place, Totowa, NJ 07512 USA